Since my grandma raised 4 kids + 10 nephews and nieces, she was always on the run, nonetheless she considered a good nutrition was the most important ingredient for the kids to grow beautiful and strong. She had to be always prepared in the kitchen and have shortcuts to cook quick yet healthy, nutritions, and delicious meals for all those youngsters in the house. So she used to make seasonings for all kinds of meats and store them for a rainy or running day.
Find below 7 seasonings for one of those days.
- Beef: Basil, Bay leaf, cumin, oregano, rosemary, tarragon, and marjoram
- Pork: Bay leaf, curry, rosemary, sage, marjoram, garlic, oregano, and cloves
- Ham: Mustard, ginger, cloves
- Lamb: Basil, Bay leaf, curry, ginger, marjoram, oregano, rosemary, sage, saffron, thyme, mint
- Poultry: Bay leaf, curry, ginger, oregano, rosemary, garlic, sage, saffron, thyme, lime
- Fish: Basil, bay leaf, curry, mustard, rosemary, thyme, saffron, garlic, lime
- Seafood: Basil, bay leaf, bay leaf, marjoram, curry, chili, lime