There are many ways to enjoy chocolate and they are all wonderful. Cakes, cookies, puddings. But the funniest is lollipop chocolate. Maybe it’s because it connects us with our childhood. You can make them to gift, to decorate dessert tables or simply to enjoy at home. They’re very easy to prepare! Here’s how:
- Heat the oven to 350 ° F.
- Melt the chocolate and unsweetened butter in Bain Marie. Make sure to keep stirring until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is well blended. Then add the sugar, eggs, vanilla, and flour. Mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until dough is hard
- Form dough into 30 2-inch balls and insert stick suit on each ball. Place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 8 minutes or just until steady
- Transfer to wire racks and let cool completely
- Decorate by drizzling sprinkles