One of my best memories is when Toto, my grandfather, was doing poorly in the game of dominoes, or simply had a bad day at golf. He came home in a bad mood and Tata, my grandmother, knew how to turn that bad mood into a great mood.
In my very own kid world, I thought ice cream were made by penguins in the North Pole and that they were really complicated to do. But with this recipe, in a couple of hours you’ll have a surprisingly easy way to improve anyone’s mood.
Let’s get cooking!
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until it dissolves.
- In a saucepan on low heat, put the milk with the cream and the cocoa powder. Cocoa should integrate and dissolve.
- Grate or chop the fondant chocolate and incorporate it to the previous mixture and beat until the chocolate is undone. Add a pinch of salt to enhance flavor.
- Add the mixture of buds that we had reserved, beat the mixture well, leave a few minutes without stopping to stir so that it does not boil and cut. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Cool the mixture in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes
When serving, decorate with pieces of biscuit and / or chocolate, sirup, peanuts or whatever you have at home.